Thursday, March 5, 2009

The dance.

I was recently dancing with my little boy in his room, when the song "the dance" by garth brooks came on. I suddenly realized that this song fit us perfectly. I'd always thought of this song romanticaly, but when I thought about it in terms of my son, it almost made me cry. As most of you know, his father and I broke up even before he was born, it was hard at first, but every day that I look at my son I am so glad that things happened the way that they did. I would do it all over again, just to share that dance with my son... Now i'm glad I didnt know, the way it all would end, the way it all would go. My life, was better left to chance, I could have missed the pain, but i'd have to miss, the dance


The Dance - Garth Brooks

2 comments:

Lori said...

This made me cry!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love this song also....and you are right, it has multiple meanings...Life is a dance my friend. Enjoy the dance.